Sr. Designer Responsibilities
- Managing multiple projects on an assigned timeline.
- Conceptualizing and designing multi-channel creative assets that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Continuously elevating and pushing the envelope on the look and feel of the home aesthetic.
- Designing a wide variety of digital collateral like site, email and marketing assets, as well as packaging and branding elements, presentations and pitch decks.
- Coordinating, guiding and overseeing job-related activities and assignments for more junior members of the team. Providing supervision and development opportunities.
- Supporting and maintaining the strategic alignment of design programs and assets under the guidance of senior creative management.
- Actively working to developing cross-functional relationships and fostering collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 5+ years designing for web in a senior role. Agency experience preferred.
- A strong design portfolio with a breadth of projects demonstrating detailed thought process, attention to detail, and meticulous executional skills.
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills and a solid understanding of design principles and industry trends.
- Great written and oral communication/presentation skills. S/he is articulate and can advocate design decisions.
- Strong team leadership and collaboration/partnering skills. We are a dynamic team where thoughts and ideas are exchanged freely and collaboration is strongly encouraged.
- Expertise of Adobe Creative Suite, solid working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing or advertising.
- 3+ years of experience managing projects in an online creative or related digital field.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and personable
- A plus: familiarity with photo & video direction / Illustration skills / experience with paid social / management and mentoring experience
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: