Location: Philadelphia, PA
Great temp to hire opportunity with well known, rapidly growing organization. Superb healthcare benefits. Dynamic and collaborative team environment.
Senior Proposal Designer Responsibilities:
- Will be working closely with members of the Marketing & Communications Team, to reinforce the brand, and will provide visual communication solutions on various campaigns
- Layout and production of a variety of design projects such as proposals, organizational charts, eMarketing campaigns, presentations, brochures and other print materials
Senior Proposal Designer Requirements:
- Experience in the construction, architecture, or engineering space is required
- 3-5 years of design experience specifically designing for proposals/RFPs
- Strong design capabilities and the ability to apply design concepts consistent with LF Driscoll’s brand identity
- Highly proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite software
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in Bluebeam and Sketchup preferred
Job ID: 315719JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: