Production Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Work under the direction of the Senior Graphic Designer to produce and implement brand templates and design files.
- Partner with writers, designers and team members to prepare, update and maintain multiple communications such as fund closings, transaction announcements and ad hoc materials.
- Review work done, ensuring edits and updates are accurate and correct.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
- At least three years of professional graphic design experience in a corporate setting
- Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows OS
- Working knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver and HTML application in email
- Working knowledge of Pardot (Sales Force) or an email marketing system
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles
- Ability to uphold brand and style guidelines
- Financial industry knowledge and experience a plus
- A clean design aesthetic with a portfolio of work preferably of branded materials
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: