Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Work on a variety of marketing touch points; Websites, email designs, newsletters, event branding, PowerPoint presentations and print signage and other print items, presentations, product brochures, eBook’s, infographics, etc.
- Be apart of a studio team working together on shared goals for expressing the brand.
- Managing and handling own work flows, from collateral requests, correct brief creation, to excellent execution and timely delivery (with or without branded templates).
- Working with the design and html team providing sometimes end to end and sometimes part of larger team efforts
- Design printed materials, working with branded templates. Experience and expert knowledge on print.
- One or two trips to events for onsite design support
- At least 5 years of design experience
- Graphic design or art graduate from established institute (not just software trained)
- Experience in corporate environment is a huge advantage
- B2B Marketing in the Technology field
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: