The BOSS Group is currently supporting an amazing client located in Herndon, VA in their search for a Digital Marketing & Advertising Specialist to join their team in a full-time/direct hire position. This person will be responsible for supporting the organizations marketing efforts as it relates to brand awareness, lead nurturing and lead generation. Our ideal candidate will help to support the execution of paid social, track campaign performance, and assist with on-going reporting. If you are passionate about and experienced in lead generation campaigns, paid advertising efforts and can contribute to written content for social channels and online campaigns, we want to talk!
Digital Marketing & Advertising Specialist Responsibilities:
- Strategize and execute effective lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns
- Conduct on-going reporting and tracking of marketing campaigns, paid advertising campaigns, and campaign spending - Provide strategic recommendations for improvements and spending
- Support the development and execution of email marketing campaigns utilizing Eloqua which includes A/B testing, content creation, and scheduled automation
- Partner with marketing team to execute effective content strategy which drives traffic to website and engagement with target audience
Digital Marketing & Advertising Specialist: Requirements:
- 4-7 years of professional experience in a digital marketing/online advertising role (Specifically focused on lead generation, advertising and reporting efforts)
- Proven experience executing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of the latest and greatest web marketing tools
- Demonstrated experience with digital analytics and reporting tools
- Experience with email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills, team player, and drive to improve processes
- Opportunity to support a strong and growing brand
- Fantastic educational benefits for those looking to pursue additional degrees and certificates
- Highly collaborative team and an organization where you will have a voice and be encouraged to use it!
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: